Frosty Fingers Ice Packs
Our products are designed by real doctors to help you get back to the Original You. Our mission is to elevate the lives of our customers by providing affordable solutions for health, mobility, and wellness. We know finger pain can hold you back, and that “minor” conditions can have a huge impact on your quality of life.
STAY COOL WITH FROSTY FINGERS
Frosty Fingers Ice Packs are designed to offer you fast relief from finger pain due to arthritis, injury, trigger finger, and more. Simply slide the frozen ice pack on to the affected finger, and watch the pain melt away. Make sure to read the instructions to stay cool and avoid frozen fingers!
HOW TO WEAR
- Freeze. Throw Frosty Fingers in the freezer. They’ll need an hour in colder freezers, but allow up to 2 in warmer or older freezers.
- Thaw. Remove Frosty Fingers from the freezer, and let them thaw at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Wear. Slide an ice pack on the affected finger and go about daily activities. If at any point it’s too cold or causes pain, remove and let it thaw before reapplying.
USEFUL TIPS & TRICKS
Make sure to get the most out of your Frosty Fingers by following our favorite tips:
- Some customers keep Frosty Fingers in the refrigerator and find that keeps them cold enough. Experiment with what works for you.
- If you simply can’t wait for the pack to thaw, use a paper towel to protect your finger before sliding it on.
- For more consistent pain relief, keep one pack in the freezer while you wear the other - you’ll always have one ready to go!
- We recommend giving your finger a 20 minute break every hour of use.
- Your ice packs are washable! Hand wash with a dot of soap and warm water. Let air dry completely before freezing.
For external use only. This product is non-toxic and if instructions are followed it should not have any harmful effects: please remove it if you experience any pain or discomfort. Do not use it for more than 20 minutes at a time. Not meant to be applied to open wounds. If pain persists, contact a medical professional. Every person has their own tolerance for cold temperatures, we recommend you listen to your body and find your personal comfort level using gel ice packs. If used on children or incapacitated persons, do not leave unattended and monitor consistently. Consult your doctor before using Frosty Fingers if you have (or suspect you have) circulatory problems. Avoid applying excessive pressure or weight to the gel packs to keep from leaking or bursting. If gel contents come into contact with eyes or skin, flush immediately with water. If swallowed, drink several glasses of water and notify your doctor and/or Poison Control Center. Discard if the gel pack is leaking or punctured, and contact Dr. Frederick’s Original for replacement. Latex-free. Keep out of reach of children.
OUR GUARANTEE (AND HOW TO CONTACT US)
Dr. Frederick’s Original’s top priority is your results, which means creating the best possible product for you. That’s why we stand by our products with the industry-leading Get Back To It Guarantee. If our product doesn’t help the way it’s intended in 30 days, we’ll find something that will or we’ll give you your money back.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about your product: we are always here to help!