Covered Toe Sleeves Resources
Thank you for purchasing Dr. Frederick’s Original Covered Toe Sleeves. We’re so happy you’ve taken this step toward getting back to the Original You.
Our mission is to elevate the lives of our customers by providing affordable solutions for health, mobility, and wellness. We know pain can hold you back, and that “minor” conditions can have a huge impact on your quality of life.
OUR COVERED TOE SLEEVES
Our Covered Toe Sleeves are expertly designed to soothe your aching feet, providing full wraparound coverage and protection. We know that toe pain can ruin your day, and we want to get you back to the things you love without the added pain of overlapping or blistered toes. Slip these comfortable gel sleeves on under snug socks or your favorite closed-toe shoe and watch the pain melt away. The BreathEase Vents also ensure proper air flow, avoiding sweaty or unhappy toes. You may just forget you have ‘em on!
Customers love these sleeves for:
- Overlapping Toes
- Tailor’s Bunions
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Uncomfortable shoes
- Protection from corns, blisters, or calluses
- And other kinds of forefoot pain!
TIPS & TRICKS
- For best results, we recommend wearing our Open Toe Sleeves under socks, to help prevent rubbing and skin irritation.
- Our sleeves are best worn with any closed-toe shoe.
- Your Open Toe Sleeves are washable! Simply hand wash in warm water, using a mild soap. Allow to air dry, and store out of direct sunlight.
- Feel free to wear your sleeves as long as you want and are comfortable - they’re designed to be flexible, breathable, and durable enough to keep up!
OUR GUARANTEE (AND HOW TO CONTACT US)
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about your product: we are always here to help! The team at Dr. Frederick’s Original is always available to make it right, with our industry-leading Get Back to It Guarantee. If our product doesn’t help the way it’s intended in 30 days, we’ll replace it or refund you. Your health matters.